10.12.04

Now Presenting


I know it's been awhile, okay? Let's try to move past that, we have a lot to discuss today.

First of all, finals are over, thus ending my first term at Portland State University. All I have to say is, thinking about how much money I spent last year at U of P, and how much I hated it, is becoming more and more frustrating. There were things that I liked about it, but this year is coming along so much better. It fills my heart with joy, and makes me want to play among the stars.

Regarding next term, for those of you interested, my class schedule is as follows:
MWF 7:45 - 8:50 Latin 102
MW 10:15 - 12:05 Introduction to Business and World Affairs
TR 8:00 - 9:50 Medieval History 1100 - 1450
TR 10:00 - 11:50 Introduction to Microeconomics
T 7:00 - 8:50 Jeet Kune Do II
F 10:15 - 11:55 Fencing

That's a grand total of 18 credits (16 actual class credits, plus two PE). I'm technically a junior this term, but because off all the confusedness with switching my major, I have to take Freshman classes like business 101. It sucks, but I really need to get prerequisites out of my way, so I can take classes actually within my major, so I can graduate. Who knows when that's going to happen.

Apparently Halo 2 is making a far greater impact on the gaming world than I expected. It's sort of like the TV show Friends: just about anybody you need to make conversation with will have at least something to say about it. Even people who don't normally watch sitcoms probably have some small experience with it. Halo is the same way. Even Becky's (my sister, for any of you who don't know) started to play, ever since her boyfriend got into it and demanded that she try. She was estatic when she managed to get five kills during a rockets-only match.

I haven't exactly been constant and unyielding when it comes to the name of my blog, and it's okay to feel superior because you have. However, it turns out that primus metropoli isn't the correct Latin declension, and I don't care for it much anyway, so I need to find a new name. Fun times will be had by all.