8.11.03

I'm just so...happy
Those of you involved in my roleplaying adventures know how cool the Warships rules are, and how pissed I was that the PDF comes with exactly one design ready. That meant that, to have tons of cool space combat, I had to design a whole bunch of ships. It won't surprise you, then, that I wept sweet tears of joy upon finding this.

Furthermore, my lust for even more designs means that I will, in fact, award experience for completed starship designs (destroyer and heavier only), with the amount awarded based on class, originality, and expected effectiveness. No, it's not strictly realistic, and it does remove some of the surprise associated with playing a know-nothing character, but I don't care. At all.

Last but not least, it would be fun just to play around with the Warships rules. It's relatively simple wargaming, so if anybody's interested, let me know.