12.11.03

Gah!
Remember when I bid HaloScan never shut down? Well, it did. It also roughly coincided with some bizarre HTML errors on my page (everything was loaded to the sidebar, including my posts). Sometimes I hate the internet.

In other news, Andy has a new campaign in the works, using Palladium's Heroes Unlimited system. He's going for a campy superhero-style game, and I personally thing that it'll be a lot of fun. I'm thinking of playing a robot designed much like the flying hunter-killer robots from Terminator. He'll have a pre-progammed AI, with an appropriately eccentric personality. Basically, though, he'll derive extreme pleasure from the destruction of evil and protection of good. I was considering playing the same thing with a female personality, but we know, thanks to Brute Force, that artificial women are just plain bad news (no matter what Duran Duran thinks).

Added a new BlogRolling link, it's my roommate's blog. Enjoy.

Current NaNoWriMo word count: 3140