29.11.03

Losin' my head on the chemical freeway
I'm coming up on overload...

Well, not really. I am, however, coming up on level 30, and a new hull upgrade. The Tahar Dawn Rising is one mighty fine ship, if I do say so myself.

I saw the movie Timeline to day, and even though it was better than I expected, it still wasn't very good. It kind of reminded me of roleplaying in the sense that nobody was ever quite sure what to do next, or what they were doing, or anything like that. As most of you who are reading this know, roleplaying is fun to do, but not much fun to watch. The movie was the same way: not much fun to watch. It had all the emotional pull of a Ty-D-Bol commercial.

Once I got back, though, there was an instant message from someone who I don't know, whose name won't be repeated here (for their own protection). Anyway, Mr. or (hopefully) Mrs. Anonymous, I would like to just say that, if you are in fact a Mrs., that I think you're cute too, and if you're a Mr., that I don't swing that way and any further attempts at contact will be met with the upmost force.

And if this is someone I know pulling a fast one, I'm going to slit your throat while you sleep. Have a nice day, readerland! :)