14.11.03

Hoo-ah!
I just completed registration for all of my classes this morning. Not only did I not have to worry about several prerequisites that had concerned me, the registrar lady commended my on my form-filling-out abilities. What a life. I'm taking the usual mix of calculus, physics, and computer science. The only classes I'm really interested in is my CS lab, which promises to be mildly amusing, and advanced writing. The latter is a prerequisite for some of the more advanced writing courses, and I hope to take those someday soon (at U of P or otherwise). As I said previously, I really hope that there is at least a small creative aspect to it.

Man, I got such a bizarre night of sleep last night. I didn't go to bed until like 2:30, which shows my judgement, but my roommate was reading at his desk, with the lamp on, so I had kind of a hard time falling asleep, and what sleep I did have wasn't especially restful. I'm not sure if he ever went to bed or not; he was reading at 5:30 and I know he has an 8:10 class. Anyway, I'm running on 2 mugs of Earl Grey. Speaking of which, do they really have "tea rooms" in America? Has anybody ever seen one? Do people really say to themselves, "Man, I wish I had a convenient place to drink tea and talk with other people drinking tea. Yeah, that would be cool." I don't know. It's not something you think about, though.