14.11.03

Speaking of mind condoms...
I had a math exam today. That is to say, I was bent sideways over my math textbook and violated in a horrible fashion. Why does that man insist on putting such unholy questions on his test? Proofs, man! Why does he insist on forcing us to reinvent the wheel on our exams, instead of just using it? It was very, very not fun.

After that, I spent about 3 hours working with my group on our engineering project. It's turning out pretty nice: it can drive now, and the lifting mechanism on the front is over half-built. Speaking of which, that CA glue stuff we use is just downright nasty. It's literally super-glue. It's really, really easy to glue yourself to something, and even if you don't, the fumes it puts out are almost debilitating. One of my partners, Adam Russell, just about passed out by gluing stuff too close to his face.

I register for classes tomorrow. I'm taking 15 credits worth, and none of it is especially interesting. I'm taking Advanced Writing, if possible, and I'm slightly pensive about it. While I don't expect it to be great, an "essay-a-week" thing would not be cool. Not at all.

On a NaNoWriMo note, let's just say it's a really good thing I don't have much stake in successfully completing it. I notice that I have yet to receive a single unsolicted comment on my "teaser" from the previous post. I'm interested in hearing about it. I don't get many comments at all, actually, which disappoints me.