1.12.03

Real food comes from the microwave
Brad knows this.

So, dead week begins. I feel like that one episode of Star Trek, where Worf has to go through that gauntlet of Klingons wielding pain sticks. It's kind of like that, but with more math. Sadly, much more. My calculus and physics finals are almost immediately sequential next Wednesday, so it's like getting kneed in both nuts at once. For you ladies, let me just say "that's a bad thing." I have some seriously crazy studying to do this week, and it's not going to be fun, at all. As my painful analogy suggested.

I watched Spirited Away last night. It is a weird movie, kind of like Alice in Wonderland, with that added twist of Japanese weirdness. That's just about a perfect description, so I'll let you see for yourselves. In watching that, I stayed up to about 2:00 AM, so Brad is tired now. I also read through the entire Queen of Wands archive, so I've added it to my sidebar.

Also, nobody responded to my post of my username. I'm not quite sure what that means, but it is mildly disappointing.