20.1.04

Baby, why you gotta make me hit you?
Mozilla and I have not gotten off to a good start. First, my blog displays these weird graphical glitches that disappear when you scroll down and scroll back up. Second, the "recommended" section of my book list looks messed up. Fine, I say, that's probably crappy code. So if fixed it, looks fine in the preview, so I publish and go to my page.

Messed up again.

So I view source, and the changes I'd made, saved, and published weren't present. I saved and published again. No fix. I checked it in IE. Not only does it look perfect, but the page source is fine as well. So I figure that maybe Mozilla is pulling page source from the cache. It's a dumb thing, but worth a try. I clear the cache and try it again. And it looks fine. Meaning Mozilla does indeed draw page source from cache. It doesn't bother downloading a text document. Maybe one of you guys can explain the logic of thise to me.

I'm sticking with it for now, because it seems fast and looks snazzy.