14.1.04

Soft brain perfect for crushing
My advanced writing class has a 3-9 male/female ratio. Most of them are attractive. 'Nuff said.

After class today, I hopped downtown to hang out for awhile, then went to a dinner with Luke, the guy who runs an RPG group I've been involved with at PSU, as well as most of the other members of that group. We racked up a hefty tab on his parents dime, had some nice conversation, then headed back out. I noticed as we were leaving that we were the only people in the restaurant (at about 7:30 PM) who were wearing t-shirts. Mine was even potentially insulting. I take pride in my counter-culture-ness, if that's what you call it. Once we got back to PSU, we played a Steve Jackson game, called Munchkin. If you are into the whole RPG culture, it's hilarious. If not, it's really, really confusing.

Once we left, I had to stand out in downtown Portland in the cold for half an hour waiting for the bus to come. Such is my exciting life.