4.1.04

The usual nothing
Turns out, school was good for updates. Maybe it was more interesting than I thought. Or, maybe I just have less to bitch about.
So, because I know you're interested, here's a recent update on my life.
1. Got and beat Call of Duty. Great game. Nuff said.
2. For those of you who don't know, my extended family owns a cabin near La Pine, Oregon, and we went down there over New Years. For the first time ever, I was too tired to stay up. All those early work shifts must've caught up with me. Also, there was over two feet of snow. Snow's really annoying if you actually have to work in it.
3. Playing in Charles' one-short Star Wars RPG adventure. It's pretty cool, even if there have been a few clashes over Star Wars minutiae.
4. In the process of moving across the hall, into Lisa's room. Right now, we've just piled all of our stuff into boxes and switched. The "fun" is yet to come, since I have to unpack. Turns out, I have over 300 SF-related books, which I think is cool. I plan to amass an even larger collection, making it even more difficult to move.

That's about it. Note, my "to read" section over there is not very accurate, since I'm jumping around like crazy.