10.12.03

A land flowing with milk and honey
At least you hope it's milk...

Ooh...sorry. That was bad. Sorry. Let's just move on.

Back home now, finals are over. The math one, who knows. I passed, but not well. Physics went much better, I just blasted through the first three quarters of the test and labored over the last one. I think I did okay, though, especially if he (the professor) curves it. Philosophy isn't even worth discussing, since I kicked its ass so far we won't even have to deal with it again. Coincidentally, I would recommend philosophy classes to any of you college students. It's fun just to argue.

Anyway, this post's title come from the fact that my internet connection here does not spend most of its time shaking hand with the unemployed and thusly can actually route packets in an expedient fashion. It's a moment of pure rapture, kind of like this, but with internet instead of bacon.

Also, I started and finished Cloak of Deception before I could put it on my sidebar list. Live with it. Now, on to Force Heretic I: Remnant.