9.12.03

Under pain of death
It's actually not death that's so painful, it's what comes right before.

...

I took my philosophy final exam today. There's really not much more to say than that I totally kicked its ass. Barely studied, even. It's always nice to have a class I can do well in without really trying.

Although I promised that I wouldn't start reading again until finals were over, all of the work that I've been doing on my new Star Wars RPG campaign has gotten me back into Star Wars in a big way (I know all of you girls out there are interested already), so I've been reading Cloak of Deception, a kind of prequel to The Phantom Menace. It's pretty good; lots of politics.

This is absolutely hilarious. Those of you who know me and my family would agree it's classic humor. Females: caution before entering.