16.2.04

Tech Support Woes
I hate being on the other side of the fence. Why Bradtop works at home, and in the computer lab, but not in my dorm room only CTS knows. It doesn't matter much, but I still fully intend to complain. There's no excuse for ignoring the problem when it's so easy to at least say, "You're SOL."

For those of you who haven't played the UT2k4 demo, there's no excuse. No, not even that one.

Odd...it's been so long since my last update, and I really have nothing to say. I've been really busy of late, and you probably don't care much to hear about schoolwork, so don't complain. If you were, I mean. If not, then disregard.

I appreciate your comments on the color scheme, and I'll probably end up changing it at some point, once the following two criteria are met: first, decide on new colors, second, have time. I'll let you know.

The Uplift War is done, so now I'm reading The Sword of Shannara. Good book, for you fantasy types out there.