23.1.04

Um, well...
I just had the most odd moment of my week a second ago. Nestled in the middle of a bunch of difficult trigonometric integrals is the problem integral[csc(x) dx]. It's an indefinite integral, and I need to evaluate it. There just happens to be an integral identity, however, that states integral[csc(x) dx] = ln|csc(x) - cot(x)| + C. In other words, the answer was just to apply 1 (one) rule of integration, and move on. The answer in the back of the book even agreed with me. This almost certainly won't mean much to you, but it freaked me out.

On another note, I've been doing homework almost straight since 12:30 today, with breaks only for advanced writing, dinner, and one short game of Halo. I have three classes on Friday, and all of them consistently have homework due. Meaning, Thursdays suck.