11.2.04

Xerxes won't like this. Not one bit
Three days ago, I got KotOR for PC. My Xbox is notoriously unrealiable, and anyway, I wanted to be able to play at school. I should've realized that I was getting into. I've done very little real work since I've started playing, apart from going to class. On the other hand, I just reached the point in the game with that particularly mind-shattering plot twist. Those BioWare folks, they can make them an RPG but good. On a related note, has anybody played through that game as a female? I'd be interested in hearing how the various romance-induced plot movements are carried out, since I'm pretty sure just making her a lesbian wouldn't cut it.

On an unrelated note, any thoughts on the site's color scheme? Do you like it, or is it starting to get a bit old?