18.2.04

The Light Side is for pansies
Yeah, that's right. You got nothin'.

Created characters for a new Tuesday evenings Exalted* game. I played a stealthy assassin, which I've always thought is a cool concept, but difficult to pull off. They've just got this niche, see, and they're not very useful outside it. Take Garret, for example, from Thief. He's all stealthy, and he's got all these crazy arrows, but if the guards see you, they can run you through like a barbecued ham without too much trouble. I think I had a point, but it became a casualty of conversation. Ah well.

I'm looking forward to this summer. No kidding, you say, but I really look forward to having time to actually start writing down all these stories that have been percolating through my brain. Also, I desperately want to start/continue my Star Wars Sith campaign. Being evil is so much more fun when you have the Force. It just is.

Charles has a blog now. Join with usas we sigh a huge, collective sigh of relief. Add a comments page,
Charles, and hurry!

Finally, a Cool Moment(tm): the printer in the study room by my dorm ran out of paper when I was trying to print something. It actually said "PC LOAD LETTER." What the fuck does that mean? If you don't get the reference, shame on you.

*Notice on the sidebar: RPG Games. That's White Wolf for you.