3.3.04

And so the wheel turns
Nearly two weeks, and a new record. Even though I have precious little to say, according to Charles "everyone wants me to post," so here it is. Spring break is nearly upon me, all I have to do is weather a physics test on Friday and I'm free. Since I'm just lucky enough that my break doesn't align with anyone else's, I won't have a whole lot to do, but it should at the very least be relaxing.

Within a few weeks I would like to run a canned Ars Magica adventure I found on the Atlas Games website. It starts with the "prequel" Promises, Promises and continues with the Nigrasaxa. Don't read those files, but you can get the core rulebook pdf for free here. You have to "buy" it for a price of nothing, though. Also, I'm recruiting players to play in the DarkStryder campaign I'm running this summer. It's a Star Wars campaign I'm going to run using the d6 system, a simple system that I believe is one of the best ever developed. You can get a brief overview of it here.

More as it develops. If you're interested in playing in either game, let me know.