22.8.04

It hurts so much


Every once in awhile you just decide to break out of your normal routine and try something a little new and original. I made such a decision two days ago when Nastassja finally, successfully begged me into going to a club with her.

There's a relatively small 18-and-over club called FX down on Taylor and Naito, right on the waterfront. We arrived, unfortunately, right after they opened at night, and just sort of watched the crowd slowly grow. In some ways, it was pretty cool. The crowd built up nicely and I was observed busting several moves myself. I would say that I "got down" rather effectively at least once.

By around 12:00 the more hardcore dancers started to show up and we were interrogated in a ruthlessly friendly fashion by person named Scott who claimed repeatedly that he was on ecstasy that he had purchased for cheap. Fun times.

Someone remind me, I need to make and post some pictures of this place. A few people have asked and I keep forgetting.