21.4.04

Katana Etiquette


In ninja/samurai battles, it is considered polite to wait after every attack for the trees around you to slowly slide apart and fall down? Everybody seems to do it.

Regarding the situation with Lynsey, as bizarre as it is, I honestly had very little to do with it. If you're looking for people to blame, however...

Only 8 days of school left, and only 2 of actual class. This semester has been something of an academic nightmare for me for a variety of reasons, and I will be very glad to leave it all behind. Granted, there are a few things that I will miss from UP: games of Starcraft and Splinter Cell, a bunch of the people that I live with, and a few professors. Overall, however, I will be perfectly satisfied if the next time I set foot on this campus after this semester is Becky's graduation in 2005.