26.3.04

The Hour of Darkness
That's not what they called it, but we had a little game here in Corrado where you drink a gallon of milk in an hour and try to keep it down. Most people didn't. One of the guys had to pause our semi-nightly Starcraft game and piss for like 5 minutes straight.

I feel like school is almost over, and it sort of it. We have about five weeks left, including finals. Some classes are starting to wind down, and we're starting to get ready for the last round of exams before Friday. I'm quite glad that I don't have to worry about some of the crazy housing stuff we've got going down here; the rules for non-freshmen applying for housing seem hideously complicated. I'm trying to finish strong, but it's already starting to feel like summer and that means lazy.

I got my hair cut, too. I was kind of embarrassed; I lost like 10 pounds of hair.